Cruising and Racing Sails with Attention To Detail
Ocean Sails’s experience in new sails, sail repairs and rigging is unsurpassed. Because of our location, we repair thousands of sails of every size and weight built by almost every sailmaker in the industry.
We will examine each sail and can tell what sailmaker produces a good product and can ascertain what mistakes are being made from design, production, right down to the sailcloth and hardware being used. We will analyze each repair and explain to our customers why the problem has occurred.
Ocean Sails is geared up with indispensable tools to the trade. A complete inventory of sewing machines capable of handling any sail size or weight that comes through our door, from the lightest spinnaker machine to our heavy duty long armed Adler 266.
Recent Clients & Projects
• New Main & Jib for a Freedom 45
• New Tanbark Sails for 34’ ketch
• New Genoa for Macgregor 65
• New Genoa for FD 12
• New Main & Genoa for Oyster 46
• New Sails for 3 Masted Schooner ‘Spirit of Bermuda’
• New Main & Genoa for Swan 61
• Re-rigged Saga 43
• New Headstay and Furling System for Peterson 44
• Complete Re-Rig for Morgan 51 OI
• Running Rigging & Electrical Replacement for 26’ Sadler
• Numerous repairs and Replacements of Furling Gear and Rigging on Visiting Yachts
Find out more today